Due to fundraising in China from Christian Church donations, Galt Christian High School Program has been given the opportunity to award those who register before July 31st, 2016 – the opportunity for a free year of Christian High School Education!
Please note that this donation will only cover tuition. Other fees such as registration and school activities are not included.
Registration Fee: $100 Non-refundable fee
Tuition: Tuition for the 2016/2017 academic school year is $11,500 (CAD)
• Tuition includes all taxes, textbooks, learning supplies, and coaching fees
• Tuition does not include field trip costs, athletic equipment, uniform costs, and registration fees
This is the list of Scholarships and Financial assistance that is awarded to students to help them further their talents and interests.
Those who receive their first year free may not be eligible for Financial Aid and Scholarships until after that first year has been completed.
*Students can only be awarded one scholarship.
Academic Scholarship: $5000
• Awarded to a student who has demonstrated dedication, ability and passion for learning
Community Involvement Scholarship: $5000
• Awarded to a student who has demonstrated dedication to community service
Athletic Scholarship: $5000
• Awarded to a student who has demonstrated athletic dedication, ability, and sportsmanship
Artistic Scholarship: $5000
• Awarded to a student who has demonstrated dedication, ability, and creativity in the arts
(music, drama, visual arts, film production etc)
Bursaries and tuition assistance are available. The amounts granted are based
on family income, commitments, and circumstances.