Submit with the required documents and fees:
1) Your official school transcript (Middle & High School if any）
2) Application and Registration Fees 500CAD
3) Language Assessment：
Proof of English proficiency such as TOEFL or IELTS (if any)
WISS Online Interview: You will be contacted by school office through email and an online interview with the admission officer and language assessor will be schedule
The interview helps our Admission Director determine your child’s academic needs, interests, and goals in order to personalise his/her education plan.
Once we complete reviewing your application package and approve the acceptance (usually 1–2 business days), you will receive a preliminary admission letter, registration form and invoice.
- Complete your International Student Registration Form.
- Submitting the Fees
- WISS admissions office issue the “Letter of Acceptance” and tuition receipt.
- WISS will support you to submit the visa application.
Step Three: International
Book your flight and inform the school () of your flight information (airline, flight number and arrival time). We will arrange for pick up at the airport and a welcoming home in Canada will be ready upon your arrival.