Waterloo Independent Secondary School follows a simple and thorough admissions process. From the initial application, interview, and orientation, we are will you every step of the way.
Apply online or join us at our next open house! We would be happy to provide you with more information. Please feel free to contact us.
Submit with the required documents and fees
1) Your official school transcript (Middle & High School if any）
2) Application and Registration Fees 500CAD
3) Language Assessment：
- Proof of English proficiency such as TOEFL or IELTS (if any)
- WISS Online Interview: You will be contacted by school office through email and an
online interview with the admission officer and language assessor will be scheduled.
The interview helps our Admission Director determine your child’s academic needs,
interests, and goals in order to personalize his/her education plan.
Once we complete reviewing your application package and approve the acceptance (usually 1 – 2 business days), you will receive a preliminary admission letter, registration form and invoice.
- Complete your International Student Registration Form.
- Submitting the Fees
- WISS admissions office issue the “Letter of Acceptance” and tuition receipt.
- WISS will support you to submit the visa application.
Book your flight and inform the school (email@example.com) of your flight information (airline, flight number and arrival time). We will arrange for pick up at the airport and a welcoming home in Canada will be ready upon your arrival.
Fee Schedule International Students 2020/2021
Academic Tuition Fee
Language Support Fee
Other Fees Per School Year
- Clubs and Activities $600.00
Books/ Materials/ Chromebook - $750.00
- Medical Insurance $750.00
- Uniform Fee $650.00
Emergency Deposit (Refundable)
Residence Fee Schedule
(including Residence, Meals, Transportation, Management)
Rates Range From:
Optional Fees may be charged for Payment to the 3rd Parties
First Entrance Visa Application Fee $2200.00
Custodianship (if under 18 years old) $2250.00
Airport pick-up Fee $150.00