International Services

Medical Insurance

Medical insurance is purchased by the school before a student arrives in Canada. School staff take students to the clinic or hospital and help them make a claim to the insurance company.


  • Maximum liability: $2,000,000 CAD

  • Maximum period of coverage: 365 days

  • Emergency Medical coverage

Medical form with stethoscope


Being a legal custodian means: 

The LEGAL contact for Canadian government

  • Canadian Immigration Consulate (CIC)

  • The Legal contract for your school

  • Dealing with urgent issues and make decisions for the minors as their parents do

These services are included:

  • Custodian legal documentation

  • Lawyer notarisation fees

  • Provide legal custodianship document to CIC

  • Communication with Canadian government and police if necessary

  • Communication with school and signing of documentation

Student Visa & Study Permit

Students should read the information available on the Government of Canada’s website at

To study in Canada, you may need a study permit. You may also need an Electronic Travel Authorisation (eTA) or a visitor visa, depending on your nationality. For first-time entry in Canada, if an eTA or visa is required, it will be issued at the same time as your study permit. You do not need to make a separate application or pay an additional fee. You will have to apply and pay separately when you renew your study permit and visa when they expire.

A visa is an official document, usually stamped or glued inside a passport, giving permission from a foreign authority for you to enter Canada. Visas are issued by Canadian embassies and consulate offices. Requirements, fees and processing times vary, depending on the country and type of visa you need. The most common categories are business, work, student and tourist visas.

Remember that Canadian officials in your country need to see your passport before issuing a visa.

For supporting to apply a visa/study permit, please contact us for services: